- If your books became movies, who would you want to play your characters? I won’t even go there. It would depend on the script and the adaption of the story before I would consider who to play my characters.
- Did you ever think of making a YouTube video of any of your characters? I would be terrified of attempting that especially with my devilish characters.
- Have you ever dressed up as one of your characters? No. I have not even thought about that.
- If you could be one of your characters, who would it be? Why? I think a little bit of all my characters come from me. Their weaknesses, strengths, hopes and fears, but the one I feel most connected to is Dallas August in my soon to be released thriller Secret Brokers. He is someone struggling to get by, holding his emotions in, but on the inside his vulnerably is mirrors a lot of people I know, including me.
- What’s the weirdest question you have ever been asked? I’ve been asked sex questions by a few fans. I think it is because I write erotica and must know more about sex than non-writers. Luckily, I’m a nurse, so I know the right answers. (wink)
- Have you ever traveled to research for a book? I use where I have traveled and lived in the past in my books. I draw from my experiences.
Where would you want to go? I would, however love to travel to Greece to do research on ancient history. I have written a few novels on characters from ancient times—soon to be released—and I would like to experiences the places where they lived.
How do you research the places you write about? I do a lot of research on google and in books. Plus, a lot of virtual tours to get the feel of places.
- Do your characters stalk you until you write their story or do you really have to focus and then flesh out random ideas? My characters evolve as I write the stories. I have an idea, but they never stalk me before I start the book. During and after, most definitely.
- Do you have a ritual you go through to write? No. I just write.
- What do you feel is your greatest achievement in being an author? I feel every book I do is an achievement. My greatest achievement is the book I have yet to write.
- When did you feel like you “made it?” I will let you know when I have that feeling. I haven’t encountered it yet.